As per typical Klan M.O., the sound quality is lo-fi (as fuck)
& the general vibe is a young take on dark, 90s southern rap
i.e. Hypnotized Minds, Suave House, Rap-A-Lot, etc. -
which is exactly why we love it.
Yung has a very honest feel to his raps,
& w/ a heightened sense of melody & hook writing
+ a well-honed, authentic Southern flow to match -
he has a clear, individual voice
in the easily-overcrowding, 20+ deep Raider Klan.
And although there are a few missteps here & there,
Trill OG is yet another solid debut from the crew -
showing a lot of potential for the just barely 18 year-old Raw.
You can stream some selected highlights from the tape
before downloading the full project below.
1. The Trill OG (x Tela “Sho Nuff”)
2. Poppin’ Off (prod. Yung Raw)
3. Black Magic (feat. Ethelwulf | prod. KonflictOD)
4. I Don’t Know (prod. Chris Calor)
5. Everything On Track (prod. Chris Calor)
6. Easternbound (prod. Chris Calor)
7. Sophisticated Pimpin’ (prod. Chris Calor)
8. Yea Hoe (prod. BLVCK $MuRF)
9. Amerikkka (prod. BLVCK $MuRF)
10. Aaliyah’s Interlude (x Aaliyah “It’s Whatever”)
11. Luv Drugz (prod. KonflictOD)
12. Born In ’94 (prod. Yung Raw)
13. D’Evilz (feat. Denzel Curry | prod. Yung Raw)
14. Icy Hot (prod. Chris Calor)
15. The Cypher (x The Luniz’s “I Got 5 On It”)
16. Da Block (feat. Ethelwulf & Chris Travis | prod. KonflictOD)